PCC SE (Duisburg-Germany) Group comprises of three business segments covering Chemicals, Energy and Logistics. PCC’s has more than 90 subsidiaries and associated companies employing approximately 8,200 staff in 17 countries. PCC Ghana is involved in palm kennel oil and cake production.
Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Station: Accra (with limited stay in Oda)
• A minimum of first degree in Marketing or Business Administration is required. A master’s degree shall be an added advantage.
• Applicants with first degree and sound experience may also apply.
• A minimum of 7 years working experience in similar position in agro-commodity trading is required.
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be preferred.
• Should be knowledgeable of the local, regional and international agro-commodity trade industry.
• Be proficient in Microsoft office applications.
• Should have extensive industry network.
• Must be able to develop and implement long and short-term marketing strategies of the company.
• Work closely with senior management to develop PCC Ghana’s branding strategy for implementation. Ensuring that, the brand is aligned to PCC’s mission statement.
• Carry out a multitude of research (customer research, analysis of industry sales performance & business environment assessment) aimed at ensuring the firm’s foothold in the industry.
• Conduct periodic agro-commodity portfolio analysis, identifying and communicating opportunities management.
• Plan, initiate and drive sales activities within and without the Ghana and also attract new clients for the company.
• Ensure that customers receive quality products and services; educate clients about the company and its products
• Shall be responsible for developing the marketing department of PCC Ghana
How To Apply
Application letter with CV should be sent to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Closing date for submission of application is 5 December, 2015.