Investment Promotion! Good Business Governance! Skilled & Efficient Staff! Efficient Operations! Elaborate Markets! and Improved Profitability!
MAS seeks to bring our local expertise , our understanding of the socio-economic environment, extensive industry network and data collected over the years on various commodity chains in Ghana, to support businesses make informed investment decisions.
|Agribusiness Planning||Agribusiness Management Services|
|Feasibility studies.||Agribusiness Management Services|
|Development of business concepts.||Business Process Audit|
|Development of business plan||Board Manuals; Accounts/HR Policies & Procedures|
|Business Registration and Licensing.||Financial Performance & Risk Assessment|
|Processing/Supply Chain Technology and Infrastructure Development.||Production ProtocolsStandard Operating Policies (SOP’s)|
|Raw material supply network development.||Staff performance evaluation|
|Environmental Impact Assessment.||Product Development, Branding|
Agribusiness Planning Services
- This range of services are developed to:
- Encourage investment in Africa’s Agribusiness Industry;
- Bring knowledge of local context to refine the implementation of modern business concepts and modules to make them sustainable;
- Our engagement with businesses and projects cover a whole array of areas.
Agribusiness Management Contract Services
- This portfolio allows MAS to take full management responsibility of agribusiness for distant owners. Our management contracts cover a couple of few years after which MAS develop local management structure to take up the running of the company.
Agribusiness Efficiency Services
- We provide this services to businesses with the objective of supporting them to develop the systems and structures to operate efficiently and profitably.